NASW Virtual Book Club
Join our virtual community to earn up to 18 continuing education credits per licensure renewal cycle while connecting with fellow social workers and enjoying interesting books. The group will read six books per year so participants can earn up to 18 CEUs per year depending on their state(s) licensure. The book club connects virtually through a LinkedIn group.
Participation is $49 per year for members (use code MOAK2016230) and $69 per year for non-members. Fee includes the online quizzes for CEU credit.
The book club gives members the opportunity to:
- Earn 3 CEUs for each book that you read and pass a short quiz with a score of 80% or more.
- Read interesting books related to social work.
- Connect with other social workers to grow your professional network and learn from your peers.
- Participate entirely online so the program can fit into your schedule.
- Hold yourself accountable for reading by being part of a group.
To sign up, visit https://www.pbc.guru/nasw.
The book club and the LinkedIn group are managed by PBC Guru. To learn more about PBC Guru, visit PBC Guru or email email@example.com.