NASW Virtual Book Club
Join our virtual community to earn up to 18 continuing education credits per licensure renewal cycle while connecting with fellow social workers to read and discuss interesting books that relate to our field. The group will read six books per year so participants can earn up to 18 CEUs per year depending on their state(s) licensure. The book club connects virtually in an online community forum affording you the opportunity to participate any time of day or night.
Participation is $49 per year for members (use code MOAK2018277) and $69 per year for non-members. Fee includes the online quizzes for CEU credit.
The book club gives members the opportunity to:
- Earn 3 CEUs for each book that you read and pass a short quiz with a score of 80% or more.
- Read interesting books related to social work.
- Connect with other social workers to grow your professional network and learn from your peers.
- Participate entirely online so the program can fit into your schedule.
- Hold yourself accountable for reading by being part of a group.
To sign up, visit https://www.pbc.guru/nasw.
The book club and virtual discussion platform are managed by PBC Guru. PBC Guru manages professional book clubs for associations, companies, libraries, and higher ed institutions across the world who believe in the power of lifelong learning communities centered around reading. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or visit their website at http://www.pbc.guru to learn more.